Hi everyone, my name is Zachary Fisk and I’m the new Toastmasters District Public Relations Manager for District 53. I’m excited to be a part of this organization and I’m committed to helping us achieve our goals.
As the District Public Relations Manager, my goals are to:
- Increase awareness of Toastmasters in our district and beyond
- Promote the benefits of Toastmasters to potential members
- Generate positive publicity for Toastmasters
- Build relationships with the media and other community organizations
I believe that Toastmasters is an amazing organization that can help people improve their communication and leadership skills. I’m committed to using my skills and experience to help us reach more people and make a positive impact in our community.
Some of the specific strategies I plan to use to achieve my goals include:
- Having a Public Relations page on the District website.
- Creating and distributing press releases about Toastmasters events and activities
- Writing articles and blog posts about the benefits of Toastmasters
- Using our Facebook pages more effectively.
- Developing social media content that highlights the work of our members
- Partnering with local businesses and organizations to promote Toastmasters
- Attending community events to represent Toastmasters
I’m confident that with the support of our members, we can achieve our goals.
If you have any ideas on how I can achieve my goals, please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. I’m always looking for ways to improve and I appreciate your feedback.
I also ask:
- Please inform me at firstname.lastname@example.org if our weekly newsletter is not reaching your inbox
- Please connect with our members-only Facebook group “D53 Toastmasters – A Place to Share”
I’m excited to get started on my new role as Toastmasters District Public Relations Manager. I’m committed to helping us achieve our goals.
Thank you for your time.