All day - (24 hours)
Last Day of the Toastmasters Year
June 30 each year is the end of the Toastmasters Program Year.
The following things occur on June 30 annually, at 12:00 midnight US Mountain Time:
- in clubs, the officer team that should be elected at the club's first meeting in May, take office:
- Remember to get your officer lists in on time!
- Clubs without officers' lists in the system on Toastmasters.org can't use the website!
- in Districts, the elected and appointed officers' terms of office begin.
- Training for district officers runs through August 31 each year
- Area Directors must be appointed between July 1 and August 31 to receive credit toward the DTM award.