World Headquarters advises us that the www.toastmasters.org website will be down for the following periods of time, due to extended testing:
- May 5 – May 17: You will not be able to submit education awards through Club Central. You can submit awards by submitting to the email address email@example.com up to May 17. No awards can be submitted for any reason between May 18 and May 22. World Headquarters believes that processing should resume on May 23.
- May 5 – May 22: The Toastmasters Online Store is unavailable and product orders cannot be accepted; this includes DTM awards and print paths. Path purchases will not be available either, nor can membership applications be processed. Membership application processing resumes on May 23.
- May 18-May 22: All services that require login to the website will be unavailable: this includes District Central, Club Central, your Profile, your Base Camp, and the Speechcraft Gateway. Please download any resources you need before May 18.
- May 21-May 22: The enter Toastmasters.org website will be down, with a maintenance page indicating a temporary closure for anyone who visits the website.
During the period from May 18 to May 23, each club’s Addendum of Standard Club Options — the part of your club’s constitution that includes your dues structure, inactive member fees, meeting times and places, and additional officers beyond the traditional seven — will undergo an update. On May 23, this form will then be blank, with new options. Accordingly:
- Please gather the data for your club before May 18. Any club officer can do this.
- After May 23, re-input the data, or
- hold a business meeting of your club to renew this information.