Call for Presenters
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the Toastmasters District 53 Conference. The application for presenters is in the District 53 Conference CFP Directions to prepare for your application and to maximize your chances for selection. Presenters must attend in person.
A link to the online submission form is provided at the bottom as well as at the end of the document. Good luck!
Deadline to submit: January 31, 2023
Notification Date: by March 1, 2023
Submissions must be via our online Presenter Proposal Form below.
Submissions must include a headshot and video.
ABOUT OUR CONFERENCE & EDUCATIONAL SESSIONS
Our theme is “SPRINGBoard to Success”. While you are not required to incorporate the theme into your presentation, we encourage it. We are soliciting proposals and looking for topics such as:
- Insightful Ways to Achieve Educational Goals
- Embracing Change with a Positive Attitude
- Creating a Positive Club Environment
- Engaging Experienced Members
- Being a Toastmaster in the age of social media, influencing and technology
- Mentors Matter: The Role of a Mentoring Program
- Cross Cultural Communications
- Cross Generational Communications
- Club Community Outreach
- Strategies on Rebuilding clubs
- Hybrid meetings – Technical Challenges & How to Overcome
- Being A Published Author
- Membership Challenges
- Pathways. Topics including:
- For Officers and Advanced Learning
- Benefits of Pathways – A Roadmap, Tutorial, etc.
- Overcoming Challenges of Pathways
Please refer to the Toastmasters District 53 2023 Conference CFP Directions before submitting. The application is in the directions!
Contact Richard May, MS5, VC3, Education Chair at ConfEduChair@d53tm.org if you have questions.