Club Officer Training (Winter Sessions)
Club Officer Training (Winter Season) has started and will conclude at the end of February. Several sessions have been scheduled throughout the period for your convenience. District 53 has recruited a great selection of officers from high-performance clubs to facilitate and guide your workshop sessions this year. In your sessions you’ll…
- Attend a breakout session based on your officer role.
- Experience quality time with other officers in the same role, sharing strategies that work.
- Work with diverse officers in many roles across the district to get proven tactics for membership, club quality, contest programs, open houses, and other club operations.
- Attend at least 80% (120 minutes) of any 2.5 hour session to receive training credit.
The schedule of available training dates is as follows:
- Wednesday, November 29, 2023, 6-8:30pm
- Thursday, December 7, 2023, 6-8:30pm
- Saturday, December 9, 2023, 9-11:30am
- Saturday, January 13, 2024, 9-11:30am
- Wednesday, January 24, 2024, 6-8:30pm
- Saturday, February 3, 2024, 9-11:30am
- Monday, February 19, 2024, 6-8:30pm
To register for any District 53 Club Officer Training event, use the link below. All training sessions are online by Zoom. The Zoom link is provided at the end of the registration page and is also included in your registration confirmation email and the reminder email that will be sent two days before the event.
Register Here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/D53COT-Registration
If you’d like to know which officers still need to attend officer training, you can view the current TI training report for District 53 at this link. The deadline to attend a Club Officer Training (COT) is the last day of February.