District Director John J. Hogan and Program Quality Director Patti Walter have announced the following contest program for the 2022-2023 year:
- The International Contest, leading to the World Championship of Public Speaking
- The Tall Tales Contest, ending at the District 53 Conference in May
The contests for each level of competition must occur by the following dates:
- Club Contests must take place by January 15, 2023
- Area Contests will take place between January 16, 2023 and March 15, 2023
- Division Contests will take place between March 16, 2023 and April 16, 2023
- The District Contests will occur as part of the District Conference in May 2023
All contests at all levels must conform to the Toastmasters Contest Rulebook for the 2022-2023 program year. Questions should be directed to Patti Walter as the Program Quality Director.
The following clubs are hosting Open Houses in June, July and August 2022. Visit if you can!
July 18, 2022 — 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM (2 hours)
Join the members and guests of Capital Advanced Toastmasters for an Open House on July 18, 2022 from 5:30 – 7:30 pm. Refreshments provided at an in-person event!
• Wildwood Program, Inc,
1190 Troy Schenectady Road (Route 7)
Latham, NY 12110.
Keynote by Cathy Kittle, DTM — 2022 Winner of the District 53 Table Topics Contest.
Learn to be a better public speaker, evaluator, and leader in the Toastmasters world — grow your skills in an advanced club — build your skills in the context of a wider community!
More information can be had at the club’s website: 1360121.toastmastersclubs.org
RSVP to Jim Parsons, DTM