Greetings to all of you from the District Leadership Committee!
This notice serves as the official Call for Candidates as mandated by Protocol 9 of Toastmasters International Governing Documents. District 53 seeks qualified candidates for the following offices:
- Five Division Directors, one or more candidates for each Division: A, B, C, D, and E.
- Club Growth Director, two or more candidates
- Program Quality Director, one or more candidates
- District Director, one or more candidates
Time is of the essence. Nominations are open now. Nominations shall close at 11:59 pm (EST) on February 15, 2024. Please read Form 450b, the Official Toastmasters Call for District Officer Nominations
All nominations, including incomplete nominations, received after this date and time shall be considered to have been received late and will not be evaluated nor scheduled for interview by the DLC.
Any Toastmaster who self-nominates or is nominated by another Toastmaster after this date and time MAY have the option of running as a Floor Candidate. There are limiting criteria for running as a Floor Candidate. Don’t delay: submit your nomination today!
A complete nomination will include the following five items:
- Candidate Application Form
- District Leader Nominating Form
- Officer Agreement and Release Form
- District Leader Biographical Information
- Headshot image (JPG, 225 x 150 pixels)
Be sure to read the role descriptions for District Officers, and the core competencies learned in these roles, in the District Leadership Handbook.
Call for District Candidates
Yours in Toastmasters service,
John J. Hogan, DTM, IPDD
Chair – District Leadership Committee